MAKE A YEAR END DONATION TODAY
Your donation to us through friendsofhawaii.org will trigger a bonus boost to your gift from funds raised at the Sony Open by Friends of Hawaii Charities!
As a Friends of Hawaii Charities charitable grant recipient, we are honored to participate in this annual fund-raising opportunity, called “Aloha for Hawaii Charities,” offered in conjunction with the Sony Open PGA TOUR tournament.
Dear Friends, support NAMI Hawaii today and give us a boost!
· Visit friendsofhawaii.org
· Click on the Aloha for Hawaii Charities icon
· Select NAMI Hawaii from list of participants
· Make your tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc.
· Our charity will then receive 100% of your donation plus a bonus boost from Friends of Hawaii Charities. Donations up to $3,000 will be eligible for the bonus funds.
Things to know
· Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
· Your receipt for tax purposes will be the email confirmation you receive after you submit your online donation.
· Your donor information is confidential and will not be used outside of the Aloha for Hawaii Charities program unless you opt to allow Friends of Hawaii Charities to share your information with us – your designated charity.
· If you would like to make a donation by check, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 591-1297 for an Aloha for Hawaii Charities donation form.
· Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc. is providing $100,000 in bonus funds that will be shared by all Aloha for Hawaii Charities participating charities.
NAMI is the National Alliance on Mental Illness, the nations largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. NAMI Advocates for access of services, treatment, supports and research and its steadfast in its commitment to raise awareness and build a community of hope for those in need.
As a non-profit working to provide support and awareness regarding mental illness and the impact on families and the greater community, NAMI Hawaii (National Alliance for Mental Illness Hawaii) continues to advocate for a system, for youth in particular, which does not criminalize mental illness but supports systems of care for our community, families and all stake holders to more fully understand and execute vital supports and interventions – before it is too late. Please contact NAMI Hawaii for support, information and resources if a member of your family is struggling. It is the mission of NAMI Hawaii to provide this for family members and loved ones of those with mental illness. Please call NAMI Hawaii at 591-1297.